Zucchini medallions: a light and super tasty recipe!
- Cut the round sausage into strips.
- Cut the zucchini into strips, place in a colander and let dry.
- Put the sausage strips, zucchini, and spring onion in a bowl. Add egg whites, salt, pepper, flour, and paprika, and mix well.
- Grease a pan, form medium-sized circles of the mixture, cover and let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Flip each pancake over, form a hole in the center of each pancake, and pour one yolk onto each pancake. Cover and let cook.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.